hanashir

[HANASHIR:15203] Re: Music to Elu d'varim

Ben Steinberg has a magnificent setting of this I highly recommend.
Karen

From: "PAPE Janet, IEA/OME" <Janet(dot)PAPE (at) iea(dot)org>
Date:  Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:35:58 +0200

>I am looking for music for "elu d'varim" (these are obligations without
>measure... to honor father and mother, to perform acts of love and kindness,
>etc.), found on page 90 of Gates of Repentance.  I'd be most appreciative in
>anyone knows of any settings of this, either in Hebrew of English.
>
>Janet Pape
>Fax: (011) 331 40 57 66 19

 Listen to the "World's Classical Radio Station"
            http://www.beethoven.com
Great Music, Free Email, Exciting Bulletin Board!

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->