hanashir

[HANASHIR:15201] Re: Music to Elu d'varim

In addition to Jeff Klepper's lovely version, found in Shireinu,
there's also one on the first  Beget Kefet tape by William Dreskin,
which is a more ambitious setting, but I have used it with high level
kids' choirs.
-robin Sparr-Rothman

On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 11:35 AM, PAPE Janet, IEA/OME wrote:

> I am looking for music for "elu d'varim" (these are obligations without
> measure... to honor father and mother, to perform acts of love and
> kindness,
> etc.), found on page 90 of Gates of Repentance.  I'd be most
> appreciative in
> anyone knows of any settings of this, either in Hebrew of English.
>
> Janet Pape
> Fax: (011) 331 40 57 66 19

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->