hanashir

[HANASHIR:15184] Website Updates

Chaverim:

I'm pleased to announce a few updates to the Hava Nashira Web Site
www.ehavanashira.org or www.uahc.org/hanashir. I've updated the Useful
Recordings Page, including the addition of an "Up and Comers" section. I've
also added a Musician's and Performer's Resource Page with useful links (the
most prominent and important of which is to Judy Caplan Ginsburgh's Jewish
Entertainment Resources site, since there's little point in duplicatin the
incredible assembly of resources and links Judy has put together.)

If you have additions, suggestions, corrections, etc. to any of the listings
or pages, feel free to e-mail me adrian (at) ehavanashira(dot)org(dot) If I have
inadvertantly omitted someone from the listings, my humble apologies. Don't
be afraid to point out my error! It's Elul!

There are so many other useful resources out there---JER, Robin Selinger's
HotShabbat.com and TotShabbat.Com, Aura Levin Lipski's Hebrewsongs.Com, the
Zemerl Database, etc. that I don't want to duplicate them at the Hava
Nashira Site. But I do want the site to be able to link to any useful site
we can find, so please send more my way.

Shavua Tov,

Adrian

Adrian A. Durlester, MTS
E-mail: adrian (at) durlester(dot)com  www.durlester.com
Director of Education & Congregational Life, Bethesda Jewish Congregation,
Bethesda, MD
www.bethesdajewish.com
Co-Director, Hazamir/JTAI Choir of Greater DC
Past Conf Chair, CAJE 27, August 4-8, 2002, Trinity University, San Antonio,
TX
List Owner, hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Jewish Songleaders/Performers List
www.ehavanashira.org
Co-Owner, l-torah (at) shamash(dot)org; Liberal Torah Discussion List

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->