hanashir

[HANASHIR:15181] Parents blessing of children

Hi,
I've got my first gig running family camp songleading & services.  Yeah!

I was asked to include the prayer  where the parents bless their kids.  Not
having kids, I don't have a copy of this prayer handy and I can't seem to
find my little USY blue book.

Can somebody email me a the English & Hebrew text for this prayer (a
transliteration is fine)?  Does anyone have the musical notation for this
that they would be willing to share?  (The traditional version would be
great...)

Please email me directly at allenderL (at) acm(dot)org or send to my fax
machine at
404-622-2506.

Many, many thanks.
Laura

At 11:31 PM 8/28/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>does anyone know if Jonah in English but  chanted in trope form was ever
>written out in musical format?
>
>Ellen Lerner
>Rochester, Ny

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->