hanashir

[HANASHIR:15178] Re: Musical Accompaniment

Are you talking about Prayer--the Bocelli piece?
----- Original Message -----
From: "K. B." <kbmusic (at) beethoven(dot)com>
To: <hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 9:14 PM
Subject: [HANASHIR:15177] Musical Accompaniment

> Hi Everyone,
> Is there a place to get recorded accompaniments without the solo voice?
Are there choices of keys?
> I would love to find such a thing for the song, "Prayer", but don't know
where to look.
> Guidance and advice welcomed!
> Thanks, Karen

>  Listen to the "World's Classical Radio Station"
>             http://www.beethoven.com
> Great Music, Free Email, Exciting Bulletin Board!

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->