hanashir

[HANASHIR:15171] Re: Mini Discs for dummies "How To Copy to the Computer &

Yes, it could certainly do that.  Personally, I record directly to the
computer, but this would make a good, portable 'front end' if that would make
sense
for you.

See you soon,

Michael

> Date: Monday, 25-Aug-03 06:15 PM
>
> From: Kliger, Yonah            \ America Online: (CANTORY)
> To:   Hanashir Mail Server     \ Internet:    (hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org)
>
> Subject:  [HANASHIR:15170]  Re: Mini Discs for dummies "How To Copy to the
> Computer &
>
> Sender: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
> To:     hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
> Hi Michael,
>
> Do you think the Pogo products would work well for recording Torah/haftarah
> Materials with the ultimate goal of buring a CD?
> Yonah
>
> Cantor Yonah Kliger
> Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills
> 310-288-3742

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->