hanashir

[HANASHIR:15160] Update on Sharon

What a miracle!  I am so happy to let you know that Sharon has been sent
home from the hospital for some much-needed time to rest up from her
horrendous ordeal.

Please give her that time by **NOT** phoning her.  It is very important that
she rest her voice.

This is a reminder that I'm continuing to collect submissions for her
scrapbook.  Please send them to me as soon as possible and definitely no
later than Tuesday.

Many thanks!

-- Carol

P.S.  A reminder of what I'd like for the scrapbook:
   --a personal recollection of time you've spent with her
   --a description of how Sharon has been a blessing to you
   --a liturgical passage
   --an uplifting thought or quotation
   --something funny
What I am NOT looking for are "get well soon" messages.  I would prefer that
your submission to me be the kind she'll want to continue to look at even
long after she's had a complete recovery.

Carol Boyd Leon
Songwriter/Cantorial Soloist/Music Educator
E-mail:  CBLeon (at) hotmail(dot)com
Phone:  703-250-0554
Web page:  http://www.geocities.com/CBoydLeon

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->