  From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org]On
Behalf Of Les Goldsmith
  Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 7:25 PM
  To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
  Subject: [HANASHIR:15089] Re: dinosaur

  The Dinosaur Song was introduced to Hava Nashira by Craig Parks a number
of years ago. It is a wonderful song for small kids. Craig did not know who
wrote the song originally and I don't know either. If you contact me
privately, I'll be happy to teach it to you.

  Les Goldsmith
  lesgoldsmith (at) charter(dot)net