hanashir

[HANASHIR:14243] hebrew phrase for "takin' good care"

Dear All,

My husband and I have been working on a new song called "Takin' Good
Care". I need a little help with some Hebrew and would most appreciate
any input.

We are looking for a Hebrew phrase that reflects the English phrase
"takin' good care". We need the last word of the Hebrew phrase to rhyme
with care. I don't think it needs to be a complete sentence. If the
entire song were in English, I would be comfortable using the phrase
"takin' good care", without it being part of a full sentence.

A suggestion for a Hebrew phrase was made to us, but I'd like to reach
out to members of this list who are fluent in Hebrew who can comment or
add their own ideas.

The idea we were given is "shamor, shomer". This works well especially
because "shomer" rhymes with "care". But I'm not sure if it works
grammatically. It works really well in the song, so I'd love to use it,
but wonder what some of you think?

Any thoughts would be most appreciated!

Shabbat Shalom to all.

All the best,

Ellen Allard

Worcester, MA

-----

Peter & Ellen Allard

Specializing in Music for Young Children

For information on our award-winning recordings, children's concerts,
and teacher workshops/keynotes, please visit
http://www.PeterandEllen.com or call tollfree 1-888-746-4481

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->