hanashir

[HANASHIR:14081] Re: Adir Hu translation request

Rabbi Jack Gabriel's recording is called "Astonishing Is God." The tape (I
don't know if it's in CD form)  also includes a wonderful song called "Web of
Women," which tells of all the women in the Pesach story whose courage and
compassion enabled the story of Passover to happen. (As an aside, our group
Yachad-The Traveling Tefillah Band, sang this as part of our community's
Women's Seder last week -- we do a campy version ala Andrews Sisters