hanashir

[HANASHIR:14076] Adir Hu translation request

Does anyone have a translation of Adir Hu?  All I have is God of Might, which
is included in Gates of Prayer and in the Haggadah.  It is not at all a
translation of the original words.  I would love to know the origins of the
song as well since it has become part of the melodic fabric of Pesach.
Thanks,
Rachelle

Rachelle Mingail Shubert
Director of Music
Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom
http://www.templemontreal.ca
4100 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal, Quebec H3Z 1A5
Tel: 514-937-3575 ext. 235 Fax: 514-937-7058
Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable. Leonard Bernstein

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->