hanashir

[HANASHIR:14074] RE: Ben Steinberg

Dear Friends,
  About 11 years ago, our synagogue had Ben Steinberg for a weekend of
incredible musical experiences also.  Yes, he is a mensch; he knows how to
write beautiful music; he knows ALOT about Jewish music; and you will never
forget the time you spent with this man.  More synagogues should have this
composer for a weekend!!  Francine Berg  Temple Society of Concord
Syracuse, New York