hanashir

[HANASHIR:14067] Re: Guitar chords for Mah Nishtana and English translation

In a message dated 4/11/2003 3:30:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
jdkrheum (at) juno(dot)com writes:

> I do it this way, on capo 3:
>
> Am     Am     G7     C   G7   C
>
> repeat
>
> Am     Dm     Am     E7     Am

Slight variation in the chords I use:

E                   Am          E     Am
Ha-laila hazeh, ha-laila hazeh,  ku-lo matza

In case anyone wants them, my English words:

Why is this night different from every other night?
On all other nights, on all other nights, we eat all kinds of bread
On Passover night (or, ha-laila hazeh), on Passover night
We eat matza instead.

On all other nights...we eat foods that are sweet
On Passover night...it's bitters that we eat.

On all other nights....we eat our veggies with butter
On Passover night...we dip them in salt water

On all other nights...we sit up straight and tall
On Passover night...we lean against the wall.

-Karen Daniel

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->