hanashir

[HANASHIR:14040] Re: HANASHIR digest 1855

Dear Richard and Hevre,

Under the rubric of the Music and Liturgy project of the JRF, and with the
help of the project's student intern RRC student Sandy Rubenstein, I offer
support and services our cantors, music directors, lay leaders and rabbis
with an interest in music and liturgy.

Our Director of Placement, Rabbi Joel Alpert, continues to be generously
available in terms of supporting our graduate/future cantorial investiture
graduates, and our affiliates seeking cantors. The project is currently
engaged in planning and research to enable us to more fully support our
professional cantors. Many aspects of a Reconstructionist Cantors/Music
Network are slowly being seeded.

Leshalom,
Liz

Rabbi Elizabeth Bolton