hanashir

[HANASHIR:13999] RE: collecting Jewishmusical web addresses

Rachelle:

Responding to the list as well as you-

first place to check is the links page on the Hava Nashira website. And from
there, check out some of the other sites that have good lists of links (like
the Jewish Music Web Center, Chazzanut Online, etc.)

http://www.ehavanashira.org/links.htm

Also, Aura's site in Australia (http://www.hebrewsongs.com) also has a great
list of links.

Adrian

Adrian A. Durlester, M.T.S.  - adrian (at) durlester(dot)com
http://www.durlester.com/
Director of Education, Beth El Hebrew Congregation, Alexandria, VA
education(dot)director (at) bethelhebrew(dot)org
Past Conference Chair, CAJE 27
List-Owner for hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Co-Owner for L-Torah (at)
shamash(dot)org
http://uahc.org/hanashir
adrian (at) ehavanashira(dot)org