hanashir

[HANASHIR:13996] east-west ensemble and other musical peace initiatives

Dear friends,
I recently heard an Israeli group called the East West Ensemble, which I
understand is made up of Israeli and Palestinian musicians.  I'm trying to find
out more about it than is on their website and would also like to hear about
any other collaborations like this that promote peace.  Has anyone else heard
of this type of musical undertaking?
Rachelle
rachelle (at) templemontreal(dot)ca

Rachelle Mingail Shubert
Director of Music
Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom
http://www.templemontreal.ca
4100 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal, Quebec H3Z 1A5
Tel: 514-937-3575 ext. 235 Fax: 514-937-7058
Three things restore a person's good spirits: beautiful sounds, sights, and
smells. - Babylonian Talmud

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->