hanashir

[HANASHIR:13965] Re: Mi Shebeirach in a Time of Ware (w/Attachment)

Here it is in Word. I cut/pasted from DavkaWriter.  I don't have Hebrew support
in MS Word, but Word uses the Hebrew fonts that I installed with DavkaWriter.
If you would let me have your fax number as a fall back, I'd be glad to fax it.
 I have about 1/2 hour before I leave.  I'll be checking my email one last time
in about 25 minutes and then it's too late for anything else today.  Thanks,
Anne

You could try me on my cell phone a little later with your fax number if you
miss me by email. 781-956-8673