hanashir

[HANASHIR:11229] RE: copyright

Thanks, Judy, for sending this out. I'd also like to pint out that, from our
Hava Nashira web site:

http://www.ehavanashira.org or http://uahc.org/hanashir

has information on our Copyright Education Campaign along with some links to
useful resources on the web.

(Please note I've been having some trouble with the site lately and some of
the graphics are not displaying right and some older versions of pages are
appearing in place of the newer updates. I should have that fixed soon.)

Your humble hanashir list-owner has been a little quite on this list of
late, being somewhat tied up with chairing this summer's CAJE conference,
yet I am glad to see it being such an active and useful resource for the
Jewish music community.

The subject of copyright comes up on this list every so often. If you'd like
to search the list archives to read previous dialogues on the subject of
copyright, you can do so by visiting:

http://shamash.org/listarchives/hanashir/ and searching with the term
"copyright" (or any other word.) This will bring up a list of acrhived
digests which match. You can them view and read these archived files online.

Or, ytou can do it via e-mail and the list preocessor itself. First send
this command to listproc (at) shamash(dot)org

SEArch hanashir -ALL copyright

This will return a list of all archived digests containing the word
"copyright." To then retreive one of these archived digests, send the
command:

GET hanashir filename

replacing filename with the name of the archive file.

B'vracha,

Adrian

Adrian A. Durlester, M.T.S.  - adrian (at) durlester(dot)com
http://www.durlester.com/
Director of Education, Beth El Hebrew Congregation, Alexandria, VA
education(dot)director (at) bethelhebrew(dot)org
Conference Chair, CAJE 27, Aug. 4-8, 2002, Trinity Univ., San Antonio, TX
caje27chair (at) caje27(dot)org
List-Owner for hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Co-Owner for L-Torah (at)
shamash(dot)org
http://uahc.org/hanashir
adrian (at) ehavanashira(dot)org