hanashir

[HANASHIR:11217] Re: Lag B'omer Songs

Sue Marx,

There's a great little song called Esh, Esh Medurah with very few Hebrew
words.  There's also an English verse.  I do it with little kids and we make
up a dance about dancing around the fire.

Esh, Esh, Medurah

Esh, esh, medurah
horah, horah, misaviv
Esh, esh, medurah
Lag B'omer chag chaviv

Fire, fire burning bright
Dance around the fire tonight
Fire, fire burning bright
It's Lag B'Omer

Im Ein Ani Li by Debbie Friedman is a great one for older kids.

Roberta Seltzer