hanashir

[HANASHIR:11172] Re: radio pesach on nusach

Winston,
 No disrespect intended, but I noticed a typ-o in your
anouncement which I couldn't help share with the list. I
guess G~d really does have a sense of humor. I found it
amusing that your Pesach radio show begins playing at
9:35 "easter" time.

--
Kathy
Kgohr (at) att(dot)net