hanashir

[HANASHIR:9677] Re: HANASHIR digest 1323

In a message dated 8/31/01 Rachelle writes:

<< I am asking =
anyone
who has had this kind of condition and has been helped by alternative
methods to
contact me with remedy ideas because I am quite desperate at this =
point. >>

I sympathize and have no quick cures...I am also ddiscouraged by   TMJ pain
and difficulty opening my mouth as wide as I need to for singing (and
eating). anyone have any methods that have worked for them? I’ve been trying
acupuncture, but I can’t say it has been really successful so far. Email me
privately if you prefer. Ln