hanashir

[HANASHIR:9638] Re: HELP

A composer in our congregation wrote a beautiful Psalm 23.  it is in
English, but I put the hebrew words to the meolody and it worked fine.
Please contact me at songberg (at) hotmail(dot)com(dot) and I will get
permission from
Jonathan Dinkin to send it to you.  Francine Berg  Temple Society of
Concord, Syracuse, New york