hanashir

[HANASHIR:9623] NUSACH ACCESS PROBLEMS

Over the past  couple of days Netscape has been difficult to access and some
people have not been able to get to the web page.  I have written to
netscape.  hopefully this will resolve soon.  people with other web pages
hosted by netscape also have told me that they can not get to their pages.
Please continue to attempt to access the netscape web page as that is the
easiest way to launch the Nusach music stations.  HOWEVER.....

heres another way:

http://live365.com
in the search box enter the word NUSACH
select the station you wish to hear....
another window will open and the music should begin.  if not press the play
button.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT....THERE WILL BE NO LIVE SHOW SUNDAY AS I HAVE TO
OFFICIATE A FUNERAL AT 10AM.

hopefully netscape will be up and running again soon.

shabbat shalom

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK