hanashir

[HANASHIR:9614] Re: HANASHIR digest 1309

Dear Audrey,

Sorry for the slow response... and thanks for the kind words.  How are
things?  I was at CAJE earlier this month, and it was truly amazing.  I got
to perform at the opening program, and had quite a few other venues, met
many amazing people...  Have you ever been to CAJE?

Anyway, be well, and stay in touch.
Best regards,
Shirona

- -
* * *  Singer / Songwriter and Teacher of Jewish Music * * *
          www.shirona.com

          Listen to Shirona's music on:
          www.mp3.com/shirona
-