hanashir

[HANASHIR:9552] nusach live

we begin our preparations for high holiday music this week with some
beautiful chazzanut and selections from the Danzig tradition cd.  We also
will feature Cantors David Sirull, Lisa Levine, Gadi Elon, Ramon Tasat and
David Lefkowitz.

Join us for our Live show on the Web, Thursday night at 10pm, Sunday morning
at 9am and next Monday night at 10pm (times eastern) for some beautiful
music of our heritage.

Our preshow on nusachmaven2 (an hour before the live one) will feature a new
cd by the klezmer group known as SHIRIM

our live show (as well as our prerecorded programming) can best be accessed
through our web site at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

by clicking on the listen icon.
Winston Weilheimer