hanashir

[HANASHIR:9530] nusach this week

One of the most popular shows that i produce is our Lewandowski show.  I
play a show dedicated to his music about 4 times a year.  His music is
wonderful, and many of you (especially from eastern european backgrounds)
sing his music in shul and may not know it.  The notes with the cd i use
this week attribute the Kol Niedre melody that we all are familiar with, to
him.  I will be repeating the show on Sunday Morning at 9am eastern and
again on Monday night at 10pm eastern.

If you have not heard this cd, it is wonderful.  It features Cantor Brody
and the Zemel Choir.  I invite you to join me for an hour of great nusach
and music!

The easiest way to access the show is through our web site.  simply click on
the listen to the live show link and the music should begin within a few
minutes depending on your connection

our web site address is:

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

shabbat shalom