hanashir

[HANASHIR:9500] Kabbalat Panim

Well it is almost Rosh Chodesh once again and I want to thank Craig Taubman for
bringing the new tradition of Kabbalat Panim to Hava Nashira this summer.  It
is a time when we can share good news.

I want to send good wishes to our list owner, Adrian Durlester in his new job
both as Education Director of Beth El Hebrew Congregation in Alexandria, VA and
as CAJE 27 Conference Chair.  He has just settled in to a nice, new apartment
up there and I know we all wish him a wonderful new start in his new community.

Judy : )

Judy Caplan Ginsburgh - Professional Singer/Recording Artist/Educator
www.jewishentertainment.net/judy
judy (at) jewishentertainment(dot)net
Director:  Jewish Entertainment Resources - We Help You Find Jewish Talent!
www.jewishentertainment.net
Conference Chair - CAJE 23 - www.caje.org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->