hanashir

[HANASHIR:9497] nusach this week

well its been a long several weeks, but i am back at home.  I wish to thank
those who sent messages of sympathy and comfort.

nusach live is back on the air on Thursday night at 10pm eastern.  we will
be featuring a chasidic festival for the next several weeks.  We will
continue with live shows also on sunday mornings at 9am and monday night at
10pm.

we have added 2 new cds and new music to nusachmaven3 (variety).
beginning in august we will start concentrating on music of the high
holidays on nusachmaven2.

happy listening as you surf the web!

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER