hanashir

[HANASHIR:9484] *yet more* webmusic

I've posted some more original music online in mp3. Recent additions
include:

    "The Seed" by Ros Schwartz, based on the V'Ahavta. (download 2.1MB)

    "Texas Tashlich," one of my own tunes.   (download 408K)

You can find those and more online at:

  http://www.geocities.com/shireinu

If you have original music you'd like me to post there for you-- mp3
files, sheet music, lyrics/chords, links-- please send them to me by this
week-end as I'm going on a couple of weeks' medical leave starting 7/26/01.

Many thanks!

-Robin Selinger

Robin Selinger                        202 319-6740 phone
Associate Professor, Physics          202 319-4448 fax
Catholic University
Washington, DC 20064                  selinger (at) cua(dot)edu

also... Music teacher grades PreK-5, Temple Shalom, Chevy Chase, MD