hanashir

[HANASHIR:9470] Rosh Chodesh music

Chevrei,

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I didn't keep a record of
the responses....so:

Does anyone have suggestions for music to use during a women's Rosh Chodesh
program? (This one will take place in October -- Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan -- so
there's still a bit of time.) I already have Debbie Friedman's "Round and
Round", as well as the Linda Hirschhorn/Fran Avni/Marcia Falk "Prayer for the
New Month" and "Rosh Chodesh Candlelighting." I'm wondering what other types
of songs might be appropriate. (Shehechiyanu, maybe?)

Thanks for any and all creative and inspired suggestions!

Linda Salvay