hanashir

[HANASHIR:8952] Elanarose from Madison

This message is for Elana from Madison WI. I have been trying to email you
and the message was returned. If you are seeing this, could you please
email me at <lharari (at) templeisrael(dot)com>? thanks

Elana Shalom, I am just checking to see if you received my earlier message
of a few weeks ago. I am Director of Jewish Living and Learning at Temple
Israel, one of the Reform congregations in Minneapolis. I would very much
like to be in touch with you about the possibility of your doing some music
teaching for us next year. Could you please reply to this message and let
me know if this is something you might be interested in? If so, I will put
you in touch with the appropriate people here. We have a great learning
environment at religious school and Hebrew school. I believe you would
enjoy being part of the team. Looking forward to hearing from you.
B'shalom, Laura Harari