hanashir

[HANASHIR:8934] Yachad

David, Joanna et. al,
There are two Yachad songs which come to mind. The first is called Yachad
and dates from the late 70's or early 80"s. It is either by the group
called Chalav U'davash, who also recorded Halleluyah, or by a group called
Ha-achim V'ha-achayot. The chorus goes:
Yachad, kol ha-derech, yachad, ayn acheret, Yad  b'yad ...(I can't remember
exactly the rest of the lyric). If you need this song, I can find it for
you in one of my songbooks.
The second song is the one Joanna referred to by Gaia which is about three
years old. The name of the song is not Yachad, but rather, something like
Shir L;ahava. yahad is the first word of the chorus...I have a few
additions, changes to the lyrics Joanna wrote:
Chorus: Yachad, lev el lev niftach v'nir-eh 'ta-or shebashamayim
              Yachad, lev el lev, niftach b'tikvah, L'ahava.
K'shehalev niftach, chovek et ha-olam, u'vikriah g'dolah, nashir l'ahava.
Tir'u ha-kol efshar, zeh lo m'uchar, ha-shachar k'var olah, z'man l'ahava.

Chorus: Yachad, lev el lev niftach v'nir-eh 'ta-or shebashamayim
         Yachad lev el lev niftach b'tikvah L'ahava.
         V'rak im na-amin, u'vli shum da-win
         Ba-derech ha-olah
         Nashir l-ahava.

Good luck!