hanashir

[HANASHIR:5425] acknowledgment

Just wanted to tip my kippah to Adrian, for his ever-tactful regulation of
this list.

<This list does permit (and indeed encourages) artists and performers who are
subscribers and participants to share news of their work, announce new
projects, recordings, performances, etc.>

Also, for those of you that tune in to Winston Weilheimer's Nusach program
on Shalom America, he'll be featuring 3 of my recently recorded cantorial
pieces on this week's show.

The program can be heard at <http://www.shalom-am.com> on Monday, Thursday,
and Sunday. You can check the web site for exact times.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Hazzan David Sirull
Synagogue Emanu-El
Charleston, South Carolina