hanashir

[HANASHIR:5408] Kad'sheinu/Modim chords

Has anyone ever sung Binder's Kad'sheinu with accompaniment?  I am preparing it
for the inauguration of our new Shabbat morning services and have put simple
guitar chords to this lovely melody from Zamro Lo. I would be interested in
hearing if anyone else has sung this Kad'sheinu accompaniment so we could
compare.  I would like to accommodate those augmented seconds a little better
than I have.

I have also put guitar chords to Rachelle Nelson's choral Modim Anachnu Lach
for solo performance.  If anyone would like to compare notes on Modim or
Kad'sheinu, please reply to my e-mail address.

Thanks,
Rachelle Shubert
notfranz (at) total(dot)net

Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom