From: DAcker9854 (at) aol(dot)com
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:5348] Re: frilling
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:23:44 EST

Margie,

It's a yiddish song, and the title means spring.  Transliteration would
probably be free-ling.

I think I have it in an anthology at home, so I can check later tonight.

David

<< Does anyone have the music for a song called "Frilling,Frilling"? I have
  been asked to work it into Passover. Also, (pardon my spelling) but in all
  of the books I have I cannot find L'Shana Haava. Thanks, Margie