hanashir

[HANASHIR:5337] New to the list...

Dear All,

Hi!  My name is Rebecca Ungerman and I was a participant at the first two
Hava Nashira's many moons ago.  I am currently living in my hometown of
Tulsa, Oklahoma and am the BBYO director, along with teaching
Music/Hebrew/Judaica 6 days a week at various institutions in town and
singing in a jump blues band at night.  The national office of BBYO is
looking for songleaders for some of their summer programs.  Let me know if
you're interested in more details.  Otherwise, hi to my old friends and I
look forward to making some new friends!