hanashir

[HANASHIR:5251] choir soloists

To those who direct synagogue choirs:  I have a volunteer adult choir of mixed
abilities (really nice people), probably fairly typical for a group of
volunteers.  There are a few who really merit solos, but I have some concerns
about singling them out and possibly disappointing other members.  Have you
dealt with this?  If so, why not contact me and we can share some ideas.  I
find that success in managing a choir is 85% interpersonal communication rather
than just music.

Thanks,
Rachelle Shubert
notfranz (at) total(dot)net