hanashir

[HANASHIR:5229] Re: Something musical

In a message dated 2/14/00 3:11:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
durleste (at) home(dot)com writes:

<<
 Sorry, but the tapes should NOT be available to non attendees, as a matter
 of copyright and other issues. >>

Thanks to everyone for the clarification. I've got it now - its like CAJE in
that attendees just record on their own, as opposed to commercially produced
tapes of concerts.  I agree with Adrian that personally made tapes should not
be copied and distributed. In addition, as someone who has enjoyed "reliving
my CAJE experiences via the tapes", I must thank the artists who so
graciously let us use them in these settings.  I know that it does not keep
me from purchasing their recordings; hopefully, others do the same.

Iris