Randee Friedman, President
Sounds Write Productions, Inc.
www.soundswrite.com

In a message dated 02/01/2000 7:47:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
NeilNFW (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< Subj:     [HANASHIR:5122] Camp Swig Album
 Date:  02/01/2000 7:47:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  NeilNFW (at) aol(dot)com
 Sender:    owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
 To:    hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org

 Hello all,

 First, if you have not purchased the latest Camp Swig/Newman album, you
 definitely should.  It's absolutely wonderful!  I received my copy on
 Saturday and have been listening ever since.

 There is a version of the Sh'ma on this album by a woman named Becky Gimbel.

 I think this is the one that David Weisz taught at HN last year.  If anyone
 has chords, would you please e-mail them to me privately?  This piece is too
 beautiful not to teach.

 Finally, a word about Soundswrite.  Ordering from them was the easiest and
 most responsive e-purchase I think I have ever made.  The CD was here within
 three days of my order (are you listening Tara?)  Thanks to them for speedy
 service (and no, I am not receiving benefit from them for this testimonial).

 Happy groundhog day,

 Neil Weinstein
 Music Educator
 Temple de Hirsch Sinai