hanashir

[HANASHIR:4903] Re: Motown for Purim

"Papa was a rollin' dough...  makin' homentaschen was his passion you know"
(papa was a rollin' stone) (written by Barrett Strong, who was my next door
neighbor in Detroit)

"nothing you can say can take me away from Esther"  (my guy)

M-E-G-I-L-L-A  that is what we read today (respect)

I - heard - Haman - say  "I want all the Jews to pray to MY god, MY god, MY
god, talking 'bout MY pagan god..."  (my girl)

"heard it from my uncle, that's he's evil, have you seen that Haman?...."
(heard it thru the grapevine)  also written by my friend Barrett :)

ok, that's my brainstorming limit for this afternoon.  All parody writers -
please feel free to expand on my ideas if you like them.  I don't have time
for this stuff! :)
Raquel