hanashir

[HANASHIR:4866] Re: Modim

I'm responding to the HN list because I thought others may want to know,
too, that Cantor Rachelle Nelson has published an absolutely gorgeous Modim
Anachnu Lach (4-part harmony plus solo part but not especially difficult).
My volunteer adult choir has performed it successfully.

For youth, I wrote a simple round in English based on Modim Anachnu, which
my youth choir sang beautifully at an interfaith Thanksgiving service. --
Carol

Carol Boyd Leon
Director of Music, Temple B'nai Shalom
7612 Old Ox Road, Fairfax Station, VA 22039
Temple fax:  703-764-2904
E-mail:  CBLeon (at) hotmail(dot)com